Family Planning, also known as Title X Family Planning, is a voluntary birth control program for males and females, regardless of age.
The Family Planning program can give you information about:
- Birth control methods
- The number and spacing of children, if or when you decide to have children
- Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
What services are offered?
Family Planning services are voluntary and confidential and include:
- Physical Exams
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Counseling
- STI Education, Testing and Treatment
- Birth Control Methods and Counseling, including Emergency Contraception
Charges for services are based on income. Medicaid and the following private insurance also accepted for payment:
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Health Alliance
- United Healthcare
For more information or to obtain Family Planning services, please call 618-498-9565 ext. 302 or 325.
The Family Planning program also provides community education services for professionals, schools, parents and teens. Please contact Becky at 618-498-9565 ext. 313 if you would like a presentation for your group.